Overview

Tweet. Tweet.

    follow me on Twitter

    « Moms networking online, too | Main | Fetish casting? »

    July 10, 2007

    Comments

    Kevin Dugan

    Ah, bacon. Admittedly one of my favorite food groups.

    I can see the fast food team sitting around a table looking at that customer research.

    "Let's follow the 80/20 rule and let the 20 percent of healthy eaters get salad (with cheese of course, plenty of cheese and some bacon bits). The other 80% are lards so lets keep em happy with...MORE BACON!"

    Diet books and cook books are best-selling categories in publishing. Coincidence? I think not.

    Jason Mosley

    Thanks for the link love! I like your blog lots of tasty infromation here.

    Justin

    What about "Truth in Advertising"? I'd have to say it ranks up there with the 5 others.

    http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1417085460030712897&q=Truth+in+Advertising&total=234&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=1

    Justin

    What about "Truth in Advertising"? I'd have to say it ranks up there with the 5 others.

    http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1417085460030712897&q=Truth+in+Advertising&total=234&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=1

    Todd

    I thank you for your link love, Advergirl.

    Verify your Comment

    Previewing your Comment

    This is only a preview. Your comment has not yet been posted.

    Working...
    Your comment could not be posted. Error type:
    Your comment has been posted. Post another comment

    The letters and numbers you entered did not match the image. Please try again.

    As a final step before posting your comment, enter the letters and numbers you see in the image below. This prevents automated programs from posting comments.

    Having trouble reading this image? View an alternate.

    Working...

    Post a comment

    Your Information

    (Name and email address are required. Email address will not be displayed with the comment.)

    Subscribe

    Your email address:


    Powered by FeedBlitz

    Look for me here, too

    AddThis Social Bookmark Button
    Blog powered by Typepad
    Member since 03/2004